Adrice Cormier Ltd. based in Cap-Pele, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish-processing plant labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Adrice Cormier Ltd.
Position: Fish-processing plant labourer
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.74 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Cap-Pele, NB
- The candidate will be required to unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them to the work area by hand or forklift truck.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting fish and shellfish to the work area.
- The candidate must weigh fish or shellfish, record weight, and pack fish in ice.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate will be expected to sort fish based on species, weight, and destination.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and wet/damp conditions.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and gloves.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.