ADD INTERNATIONAL INC. based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable applicants for the position of Graphic Designer who is self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills. Our company is an international conglomerate that combines technology, printing and packaging, furniture, and other services. It operates in Canada, China, the United States, and other countries and regions. At the same time, ADD International is the only platform in the world that provides entrepreneurial opportunities to people with entrepreneurial ideas.
It is dedicated to assisting international students, immigrants, and Chinese entrepreneurs in realising their dreams. We also offer our customers competitive solutions, high-quality products, and considerate services. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part-time job. The selected candidates will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: ADD INTERNATIONAL INC.
Position: Graphic Designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 48 to 96 hours per month
Employment type: Term or contract, Part-time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate should know other languages including Mandarin.
- The candidate should have a minimum qualification of College or CEGEP or equivalent experience
- Previous experience is not mandatory
- The candidate will be expected to work in a multidisciplinary setting.
- The candidate will be required to have knowledge in InDesign, Social Media, WordPress, Adobe Freehand and Unity3D.
- The candidate will be expected to create animated drawings in 2D and 3D as well as computer illustrations.
- The candidate will have access to the Internet via his or her own computer.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The candidate must be self-motivated.
- The candidate should be able to manage his or her time well and fulfil deadlines.
- Candidates would be expected to demonstrate their graphic design abilities through a solid portfolio.
- The candidate will be expected to show examples of their published work.
- The candidate will be required to show a design sample.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate must possess a strong illustration or other graphic design portfolio
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The work site environment is air conditioned.
- Work places are completely smoke free.
- The candidate must be able to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- The candidate should be well-versed in marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills.
- The candidate would be in charge of consulting with clients to determine the overall style, graphic elements, and content of marketing materials.
- The candidate will be required to choose the best media for producing the desired visual effect as well as the most appropriate communication vehicle.
- The candidates would be in charge of creating graphic elements that meet the clients’ goals.
- The candidate would be responsible in communicating with clients about layout and design.
- The candidate will be required to review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- The candidate will be required to plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- The candidate will be required to co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials
- The candidate will be required to develop a strong understanding and knowledge of graphic design software and its capabilities.
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer.
- The candidate will be required to keep abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- The candidate should think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- The candidate would be responsible in demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Candidates must estimate the costs of materials and the time required to complete graphic designs and illustrations.
- Candidates will be expected to use existing photo and illustration banks, as well as typography guides.
- The candidate will be expected to conceptualise visuals based on specifications.
- The candidate must create illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- The candidate must ensure that the final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- The candidate will be expected to test graphics across a variety of media.
- The candidate will be required to study relevant information and materials in order to plan concepts.
- The candidate will be expected to collaborate with copywriters and the creative director to create the final design.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing final art using the appropriate equipment and software.
- The candidate will be expected to contribute to team efforts by completing tasks as needed.
- The candidate would be in charge of creating realistic or representational sketches as well as final illustrations.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality.
- The candidate must prioritise and manage multiple projects while adhering to design specifications and budget constraints.
- The candidate will be required to perform image retouching and manipulation.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have ability to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to handle large work load.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options