Adamas International based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable applicants for the position of Graphic Designer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shift timings include Flexible Hours. The selected candidate would have the option of working remotely as well.
Employer Name: Adamas International
Position: Graphic Designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 37 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON ; Remote work available
- The candidate would be in charge of consulting with clients to determine the overall style, graphic elements, and content of marketing materials.
- The candidate will be required to choose the best media for producing the desired visual effect as well as the most appropriate communication vehicle.
- The candidates would be in charge of creating graphic elements that meet the clients’ goals.
- The candidate would be responsible in communicating with clients about layout and design.
- The candidate will be required to review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- The candidate will be required to Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- The candidate will be required to co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials
- The candidate will be required to develop a strong understanding and knowledge of graphic design software and its capabilities.
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer.
- The candidate will be required to keep abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- The candidate should think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- The candidate would be responsible in demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate will be required to have knowledge in InDesign, Social Media, WordPress, Adobe Freehand and Unity3D.
- The candidate would be in charge of creating realistic or representational sketches as well as final illustrations.
- The candidate will be expected to create animated drawings in 2D and 3D as well as computer illustrations.
- The candidate will have access to the Internet via his or her own computer.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The candidate must be self-motivated.
- The candidate should be able to manage his or her time well and fulfil deadlines.
- Candidates would be expected to demonstrate their graphic design abilities through a solid portfolio.
- The candidate will be expected to show examples of their published work.
- The candidate will be required to show a design sample.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- The candidate should have ability to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed
- Free parking facilities are available to the candidates
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples.