Jennifer Wells, Rebecca Wells based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: Jennifer Wells, Rebecca Wells
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly / 10 to 12 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must be bondable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, and gloves.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- Labour1
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript