Ace Window Cleaners based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Window cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Ace Window Cleaners
Position: Window cleaner
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 to $33.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to clean the exterior of the building, tanks, chimneys, and industrial equipment.
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a working at heights training certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with pressure washers.
- The candidate must have previous window cleaning experience.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will be compensated for piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation