italiya greenhouse and vegetable farm limited based in Dundurn, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: italiya greenhouse and vegetable farm limited
Position: General labourer – farm
No. of vacancies: 21
Salary: $15.60 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dundurn, SK
- The candidate will be responsible for brush collection.
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be in charge of mixing fertiliser.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- The product type is vegetables.
Type of crops
- Crops include garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes and zucchini.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an onion seeder, an onion transplanter, a fertiliser applicator, planting equipment, and a sprayer or duster.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Long Term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site housing options and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.