Redpetal IT Solutions Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software designer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Redpetal IT Solutions Inc
Position: Software designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $49.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must collect and document user requirements as well as develop logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate must research, evaluate, and synthesise technical information in order to design, develop, and test computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to create data, process, and network models in order to optimise architecture and evaluate design performance and reliability.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, design, and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade, and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and application software.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a startup company and a consulting firm.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.