A&R SMART EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS INC. based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer, assembly line who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: A&R SMART EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS INC.
Position: General labourer, assembly line
No. of vacancies: 50
Salary: $15.50 hourly 32 to 68 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to lift weights of up to 9 kg (20 lbs), 13.5 kg (30 lbs), and 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty, hot, and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in a clothing/textile manufacturing company, a footwear manufacturing company, a furniture manufacturing company, an electrical products manufacturing company, a packaging company, and a warehouse.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.