FUTURE LANE CONSTRUCTION LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: FUTURE LANE CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in pipe alignment during pipeline construction.
- The candidate will be expected to help with rock drilling and blasting on construction sites.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate must clean and lubricate cranes.
- The candidate will be required to lift, move, and position plant machinery and materials using bridge or overhead cranes.
- The candidate will be required to operate dragline cranes to expose coal seams and ore deposits at open pit mines.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.