SRS CONSTRUCTION INC. based in Orléans, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: SRS CONSTRUCTION INC.
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Orléans, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and lubricating cranes.
- The candidate will be required to lift, move, position, or place equipment and materials using mobile and tower cranes.
- The candidate must perform a pre-operational inspection and calculate crane capacities and weight in order to prepare for rigging and hoisting.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.