General construction labourer
First General Property Restoration Waterloo Region based in 227 Riverbend Drive, Kitchener, ON N2B 2E8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime and On Call.
Employer Name: First General Property Restoration Waterloo Region
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $19.75 hourly for 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 227 Riverbend Drive, Kitchener, ON N2B 2E8
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with reciprocating saws, circular saws, air compressors, air guns, nail guns, and drills.
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of residential buildings.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Long-term care insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive employer-paid learning/training, team building opportunities, free parking, travel insurance and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
227 Riverbend Dr
227 Riverbend Dr
N2B 2E8 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 PM