Villaguer Construction Ltd. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Villaguer Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be capable of erecting and dismantling concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the drilling and blasting of rock on construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the framing of houses, the erection of walls, and the construction of roofs.
- The candidate must assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.