The City of Brantford has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Forestry II/Arborist. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply for the post of Forestry II/Arborist. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the City of Brantford. The candidate will also have to make sure to submit genuine details asked in the application form.
Employer Name: City of Brantford
Position: Forestry II/ Arborist
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.52 to $34.40 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: 58 Dalhousie Street Brantford, Ontario N3T 2J2
- Candidates will review orders generated by lead hand, forestry technicians, forestry coordinator and supervisor of forestry and horticulture.
- Candidates will also have to attend to storm-damaged trees.
- Candidates will also assist in other operations as may be required by parks services.
- Candidates will also assist other operations as may be required by parks services.
- Candidates must have completed Aerial Tree Rescue Training.
- Candidates will also have a professional chainsaw safety and cutting techniques certificate.
- Candidates must have the ability to work constructively both in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidates also attain a dedicated police clearance service.
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- The candidate will get superb medical facilities and a time-to-time routine checkup facility.
- Candidates will get superb career building opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit their application for this post by visiting the official website of the City of Brantford. We have already shared a dedicated link below through which you can easily submit your application.