Imperial Shawarma based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Imperial Shawarma
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in a food service establishment.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
116-306 Aspen Glen Landing SW