Tirecraft St. John’s based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant store manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Tirecraft St. John’s
Position: Assistant store manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly + 0.5% commission per sale for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. John’s, NL
- The candidate will be expected to manage staff and assign responsibilities.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate must be goal-oriented.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate must be a quick learner.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a motor vehicle repair shop.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must have prior experience with a point of sale system and inventory control software.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.