RICHMOND PIZZA INC. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: RICHMOND PIZZA INC.
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be required to load buspans and trays.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.