KT Timberlea Ltd based in #100, 347 Powder Drive, Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0M3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: KT Timberlea Ltd
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: #100, 347 Powder Drive, Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0M3
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be required to load buspans and trays.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a conventional oven, a deep fryer, an electronic cash register, and food dispensers.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.