Five Arrows Construction Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Five Arrows Construction Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches in order to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to use measuring tools to prepare layouts in accordance with building codes.
- The candidate will be required to measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate will be required to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
- The candidate must fit and install windows, doors, stairwells, mouldings, and hardware.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants, and other establishments.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.