Song Tea & What the Poke based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Song Tea & What the Poke
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping records of the quantities of food used.
- The candidate will be in charge of packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take customers’ orders.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3354A Gateway Boulevard NW