BUSTER’S PIZZA & DONAIRS based in 82 A Battleford PI, Battleford, SK S0M 0E0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend. The position of Food counter attendant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: BUSTER’S PIZZA & DONAIRS
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 82 A Battleford PI, Battleford, SK S0M 0E0
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using both manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.