Subway Restaurant based in Mountain Rd/Killam Dr, Moncton, NB E1C 2S2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Subway Restaurant
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $14.75 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mountain Rd/Killam Dr, Moncton, NB E1C 2S2
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using both manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate will be required to accept payments from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.