Advantage Pharmacy based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacy technical assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: Advantage Pharmacy
Position: Pharmacy technical assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
- The candidate must bill third-party insurers.
- The candidate must be able to make oral solutions, ointments, and creams.
- The candidate must ensure that prescription information is correct, enter client information into databases, and prepare medications for clients.
- The candidate must keep medication inventories and prescription records for pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate must order supplies and equipment.
- The candidate must maintain supplies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter