Benjamin Landscaping Construction Co.Ltd. based in Innisfil, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Benjamin Landscaping Construction Co.Ltd.
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Innisfil, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate will be expected to pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.