Food counter attendant
A&W St. Paul based in 4241 50 Avenue, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: A&W St. Paul
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4241 50 Avenue, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4241 50 Avenue
Saint Paul, AB
4241 50 Avenue
Saint Paul, AB
Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2358301