102092451 SASKATCHEWAN LTD. based in 1510 South Service Rd W, Swift Current, SK S9H 3T1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Food and beverage server has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 102092451 SASKATCHEWAN LTD.
Position: Food and beverage server
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1510 South Service Rd W, Swift Current, SK S9H 3T1
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.