Urbina Enterprises Inc. based in Edson, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Urbina Enterprises Inc.
Position: Cleaner supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edson, AB
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for the training of cleaning staff.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect sites or facilities for safety and cleanliness.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate must accept payment for specialised cleaning jobs.
- The candidate will be expected to assist cleaners with their duties.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of supervising 3 to 4 and 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.