Itami Sushi based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Itami Sushi
Position: Food and beverage server
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.65 to $18.00 hourly for 10 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Victoria, BC
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant and a pub.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Aloha Point of Sale (POS), an electronic cash register, and a point-of-sale system.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission and Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
708 View St
V8W 1J8 Between 10:30 AM and 08:30 PM