Pure Flavor Farms Inc based in 966 Hwy 77 NS, taples, ON N0P 2J0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, vegetables who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Pure Flavor Farms Inc
Position: Farm worker, vegetables
No. of vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.00 to $15.75 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 966 Hwy 77 NS, taples, ON N0P 2J0
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot and cold/refrigerated conditions.
Experience and specialization
Type of Product
- The product type is vegetables.
Type of Crops
- The crops include greenhouse vegetables, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
966 Hwy 77 N