Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard based in Duncan, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Duncan, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of fruit tree training.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and manage vine growth, vine canopy, and grapes.
- The candidate will be in charge of fertiliser mixing.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include fruit and vegetable combination farming and other miscellaneous crop farming.
Experience and specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is grapes.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.