Namaste London Ltd. based in Cambridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Namaste London Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Cambridge, ON
- The candidate must organise and set up the bar.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing glassware.
- The candidate must serve food or snacks.
- The candidate must clean the draft beer system.
- The candidate will be expected to provide wine selection advice.
- The candidate will be expected to inform customers about the contents of cocktails or other beverages.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must keep track of and balance beverage sales.
- The candidate must store beverages and food products.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and controlling bar stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate must take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Smart Serve Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
58 Beech Ave