sandhar farms ltd based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: sandhar farms ltd
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.05 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include apples and cherries.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.