Mountain View Growers Inc. based in Summerland, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the early morning shift.
Employer Name: Mountain View Growers Inc.
Position: Farm worker
No. of vacancies: 70
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Summerland, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting seedlings.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
Type of Product
- The product type is coniferous trees.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
14608 Washington Ave.
V0H 1Z5 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 AM
250-494-9467 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 AM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Proof of the requested certifications