Northern Rockies Lodge Ltd based in Muncho Lake, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours and To be determined.
Employer Name: Northern Rockies Lodge Ltd
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Muncho Lake, BC
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to provide menu recommendations.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must describe and advise on wine selection.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and respond to questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to order and maintain an inventory of wines and wine glasses.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct sensory evaluations of wines.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate will be in charge of assisting clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Serving It Right Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant, formal dining room, hotel, motel, or resort.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate is provided with room and board.
- The candidate will be required to work in rural and remote areas.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with the Point of Sale system.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.