A post of family physician is vacant at WRHA. WRHA has released a dedicated notification for recruiting the best candidates for this post. At this post, and hates will have to provide primary care to the patient population in falcon lake and surroundings communities. Candidates are also appointed to hold a patient panel and provide walk-in services on regularly scheduled days. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Family Physician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.35 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Falcon Lake, Canada
- Candidates will be appointed to provide primary care services to the patient population in falcon lake and surrounding communities.
- Candidates will have to hold the patient panel and provide walk-in services on regularly scheduled days.
- Candidates will also be responsible for billing MB health for services provided costs relating to the local fire hall.
- Candidates must be eligible for registration and licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba.
- They must have given the cultural diversity of the region and attained the ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population.
- Candidates must attains the proficiency of both official languages (English and French) for targeting and designated bilingual positions
- They must attain the ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job.
- Candidates must have to ensure good work and attendance record for being eligible for this post.
- A highly competitive pay scale is also allowed.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- You’ll also get dedicated health benefits and medical benefits.
- Candidates will get insurance benefits at this post.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to fill out the application form with the below-discussed link. Make sure to share genuine and certified information in the application otherwise, the registration gets cancelled.