Banking accounts manager
Copperfin Credit Union based in Kenora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Banking accounts manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Copperfin Credit Union
Position: Banking accounts manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $70,392 to $82,815 annually for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kenora, ON
- The candidate must authorise loan and credit applications.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise report preparation.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must network in order to develop business relationships, promote the sale of loan, investment, and other banking services, and attract corporate and individual customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in a credit union.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about collections, commercial banking, consumer banking, loans and mortgages, and investment funds.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate’s credit should be thoroughly investigated.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Life insurance, Pension plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive employer-paid learning/training, team building opportunities, parking, and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter