Truerock interior systems ltd based in 4007 7th Ave SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 0A3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Drywall installer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Truerock interior systems ltd
Position: Drywall installer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4007 7th Ave SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 0A3
- The candidate must apply multiple coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- The candidate will be required to cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- The candidate will be required to fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids, as well as place panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
- The candidate will be required to use a trowel and a broad knife to fill joints, nail indentations, holes, and cracks with joint compound.
- The candidate must measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets.
- The candidate must position and secure sheets to metal or wood studs or joists.
- The candidate must smooth out excess compound and allow the coat to dry.
- The candidate will be required to use a taping machine to tape over joints and embed tape in compound.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in a residential setting.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own hard hat and safety glasses/goggles.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.