Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd. based in Pense, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driver, ready-mix – construction who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
Position: Driver, ready-mix – construction
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Pense, SK
- The candidate will be in charge of driving lighter, special-purpose trucks.
- The candidate will be in charge of transport goods and materials by operating and driving straight or articulated trucks.
- The candidate will be responsible for inspecting materials to ensure their quality and suitability for use in construction projects.
- The candidate would be responsible for overseeing condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes and other equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate concrete or other material mixing equipment, such as hand-held shovels or front-end loaders.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload materials from trucks and other vehicles used to transport goods.
- The candidate will be required to keep track of concrete production activities such as the amounts used and the materials used.
- The candidate will be required to inspect vehicles on a daily basis for cleanliness, mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain equipment by performing daily pre and post trip inspections, as well as having a strong sense of accountability to keep equipment clean on the inside and out.
- The candidate must follow all client safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to build and maintain trusting relationships with customers in the assigned geography, as well as to own the satisfaction of these customers at all times.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing consistent and dependable customer service through delivery and ensuring a positive, hassle-free delivery experience.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain strong working relationships with the Logistics and Operations teams, as well as fellow operators.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate must have extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations in a commercial vehicle and be courteous on the road.
- The candidate should be proficient in operating GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment.
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations.
- The candidate should have good problem solving and decision making skills.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate will be required to drive manual transmission vehicle.
- Free parking facilities are available to the selected candidates.
- The candidate would get On-site housing options as a part of their compensation packages.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience