Bon Dental Laboratory Ltd. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental laboratory assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Dental laboratory assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Bon Dental Laboratory Ltd.
Position: Dental laboratory assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate must prepare plaster models and moulds.
- The candidate must train and supervise other dental technicians or dental laboratory assistants.
- The candidate must cast gold or metal alloys for bridges and denture bases.
- The candidate will be required to mould wax over denture set-up.
- The candidate must complete the metal framework of dentures.
- The candidate must prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays.
- The candidate will be required to pack plastic material in moulds to form full or partial dentures.
- The candidate must polish and buff dentures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.