Bouwman Holstein’s based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bouwman Holstein’s
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.58 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate must ensure that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of quality control and production records.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping work records and logs.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train employees.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7553 Eighth Line RR5