Dairy farm labourer
Graham Dairy Farms Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Dairy farm labourer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Graham Dairy Farms Ltd.
Position: Dairy farm labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of Calving.
- The candidate will be in charge of handling animals.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate has access to free parking and on-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.