Customer service sales clerk
La Chapellerie Jean Myriam Inc based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service sales clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: La Chapellerie Jean Myriam Inc
Position: Customer service sales clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 to $15.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Québec, QC
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be expected to provide merchandise advice.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with merchandise display.
- The candidate must greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services desired for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be adaptable.
- The candidate should be cooperative.
- The candidate should be efficient.
- The candidate should have a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate will be required to work in a specialty shop.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Product
- The product categories are Men’s clothing and Women’s clothing.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be an expert in head coverings and millinery.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will have access to free parking, learning/training that is paid by the employer, and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.