City of Mississauga has recently posted a notification on its official website regarding the post of Customer Service Coordinator. Company is looking for all the candidates that are eligible for the post. They are responsible for the set up, auditing and maintenance of ticketing requirements. We are going to talk about the responsibilities and requirements as well as the registration process of the post in this article. By reading complete information mentioned in this article, you can easily fill up the form.
Employer Name: City of Mississauga
Position: Customer Service Coordinator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41553 per year
Employment Type: Permanent
- Candidates will assist in overseeing the City of Mississauga’s Box Offices.
- They are responsible for delivering high-profile, large-volume, external events.
- They will coordinate all aspects of service delivery and ticket sales,
- They are responsible for statistical reporting and analysis and cash audits for cash handling.
- They will complete and monitor communication between all parties.
- They will ensure accurate completion of ticket counts, event builds, inventory management.
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized university or college in business administration.
- They must have a minimum of 3 years in a related capacity.
- The candidates must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- They must have the ability to meet community and departmental needs.
- Candidates must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- They must have excellent customer service skills.
- They must have strong interpersonal skills.
- They must be passionate about sports, live events, and working with industry partners.
- The candidates will get a workplace with a safe and good environment.
- They will also get accommodations by the company.
- Candidates will get a high pay scale in the workplace.
How to apply
If you are interested in the post of Customer Service Coordinator, you have a great opportunity to join it. At first you have to click the link which we have shared below and after that register yourself. Make sure that all the candidates will add accurate information in the registration form because if the team will get wrong information, they will cancel the registration process.