INTS Consulting based in Markham, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Account manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: INTS Consulting
Position: Account manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Markham, ON
- The candidate must identify the financial goals and objectives of the clients.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees.
- The candidate will be expected to examine the financial records of clients.
- The candidate must create financial plans for clients.
- The candidate must make recommendations on cash management, insurance, investment planning, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- The candidate must arrange for the sale of financial products and investments.
- The candidate must underwrite new stock and bond issues.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate with corporations and the government to determine the type and terms of a new securities issue.
- The candidate must prepare offering prospectuses for new stock and bond issues.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate mortgage loans and make mortgage applications on behalf of the client to lenders or lending institutions.
- The candidate will be expected to administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate, and other types of trusts, direct trust account investments, receive and record investment income, and disburse trust funds.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must work in an investment firm, an insurance company, and a real estate company.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about financial planning.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.