TDC Tablet Devices Canada Inc based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: TDC Tablet Devices Canada Inc
Position: Construction manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000 annually for 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit budget estimates for construction projects.
- The candidate must plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitor progress.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and implement quality control policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for selecting and coordinating trade subcontractors.
- The candidate must create and implement quality control programmes.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to supervise staff in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Health and financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental Plan and Health Care Plan.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.