King’s Landscaping Ltd. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: King’s Landscaping Ltd.
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of loading, unloading, and transporting construction materials.
- The candidate will be in charge of erecting and deconstructing concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.