DAWN TO DUST FRAMING AND CONSTRUCTION Ltd. based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: DAWN TO DUST FRAMING AND CONSTRUCTION Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chilliwack, BC
Construction Specialization: Industrial, commercial and institutional
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps.
- The candidate will be in charge of mixing, pouring, and spreading materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- The candidate will be in charge of loading, unloading, and transporting construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough driving record check (abstract) and criminal background check.
Work Site Environment
- The candidates will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate should be prepared to work under dangerous work conditions.
- The candidate should be willing to work in an outdoor environment for long hours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty environments.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate should be willing to travel.
- The candidate should be willing to travel overnight.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples