Wings Tap & Grill based in 19696 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC V3A 4C7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Wings Tap & Grill
Position: Restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 19696 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC V3A 4C7
Budgetary Responsibility: $500,001 – $1,500,000
- The candidate will be required to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate must balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be required to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate food and other supply arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate catering or facility use with clients.
- The candidate will be required to participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must have the Serving It Right Certificate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in urban area.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.