Desire Drywall Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Desire Drywall Ltd
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $23.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.