CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator
Kinetic Machine Works Ltd. based in Selkirk, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Kinetic Machine Works Ltd.
Position: CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Selkirk, MB
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate must be able to operate and set up machines for repetitive machining operations.
- The candidate will be required to use precise measuring instruments to verify the dimensions of machined parts (e.g., micrometers, calipers).
- The candidate will be required to enter codes that specify the toolpath’s speed, feed, and cut for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a custom machine shop and in a manufacturing unit.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must be familiar with broaching machines, computer numerical control (CNC) machines, drilling machines, and milling machines.
Repetitive machining operation experience
- The candidate must have experience with repetitive machining operations such as turning, milling, broaching, and drilling.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about single-purpose production machines and automatic lathes.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
509 Mercy St.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter