Cleaner, light duty
Uptown Investments Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Uptown Investments Inc.
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 38 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7505 Macleod Trail SW
T2H 0L8 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM